RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
- Identity: IG Empowering People, Business & Communities SLU (also the provider)
- CIF: B98826530
- Postal address: Avenida Mare Nostrum 7, Alborada, Valencia, 46120
- Email: email@example.com
IG Empowering People, Business & Communities SLU (from now on referred to as This Is IG) as responsible for the Website. In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and other regulations in force on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), This Is IG and informs that it has implemented the necessary security measures, technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web;
Send advertising commercial communications by email, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means;
Respond to queries and provide the information required by the User;
Perform the services and products contracted or subscribed by the User
Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Low” to firstname.lastname@example.org
According to LSSICE, it does not perform SPAM practices. Therefore, it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from This Is IG, the user has the possibility of canceling his express consent to receive our notifications.
We will not treat your data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or statutory requirement.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will retain specific personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register, or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
This Is IG carries out assignments to third parties that proceed to the treatment and manipulation of the data with the same purpose. The user expressly accepts the duty of their data limited to the purposes indicated in this document.
Likewise, the provider will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under a judicial order or due to the obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice to be able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be available at this time the provider.
The information that you provide to us both through this website and the application will be hosted on the servers of This Is IG.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As a user-interested party, you can request the exercise of the following rights before This Is IG by submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating as Subject: “LOPD, ARCO Rights”, and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any similar means in law, as required by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion: it allows for correcting errors and modifying the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition: the power of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their data or to cease it.
- Limitation of the treatment: it involves the marking of the personal data conserved, to limit its future treatment.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit it to another responsible, without impediments.
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automatic treatment that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated about the protection of your data (aepd.es).
We inform you that This Is IG can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through the social networks) of the official pages of This Is IG will be governed by This section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
This Is IG will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of contents is prohibited:
- That they are allegedly unlawful by the national, community, or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and general whatever the content that [RF_ * Business Name] deems inappropriate.
- And in general, that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, This Is IG reserves the right to withdraw, without notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by This Is IG, and may send you information of interest.
You can access more information, through the following link: https://thisisig.com/privacy-policy/
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, This Is IG will be exempt from liability about the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user should, if he wants to know them, check the corresponding conditions particular of the network in question.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises, and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
This Is IG reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes.
For all purposes, the relationship between This Is IG and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, is subject to the Spanish law and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising or related to their use the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia.
Check here our legal notice.
AUTORIZACIÓN USO IMAGEN
Al consentir la autorización de la publicación de tus imágenes y testimonios en:
Estás autorizando a que Isra García o IG Empowering People, Business & Communities SLU pueda usar tu imagen y testimonios.
El derecho a la propia imagen está reconocido en el artículo 18 de la Constitución y regulado por la Ley 1/1982, de 5 de mayo, sobre el derecho al honor, a la intimidad personal y familiar y a la propia imagen y el Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 del Parlamento europeo y del Consejo, de 27 de abril de 2016, relativo a la protección de personas físicas en lo que respecta al tratamiento de datos personales y a la libre circulación de estos datos (RGPD).
Por lo que aceptando la autorización gratuita y expresa Isra García o IG Empowering People, Business & Communities SLU, autorizas a que pueda utilizar tu imagen, nombre y apellidos y testimonios en cualquier actividad relacionada con sus Jornadas, Ponencias y Cursos, incluidas finalidades promocionales o publicitarias en su página de internet o en redes sociales, prestando toda tu colaboración para ello, sin que dicha utilización te confiera derecho de remuneración alguno.
De conformidad con los establecido en el art. 13 RGPD declaras conocer los siguientes aspectos:
- Que las imágenes tomadas podrán ser incorporadas a un fichero cuyo responsable es Isra García o IG Empowering People, Business & Communities SLU.
- La base jurídica de dicho tratamiento es el propio consentimiento, el cual podrá ser retirado en cualquier momento, sin que ello afecte al legitimo tratamiento realizado hasta la fecha.
- Dichas imágenes serán conservadas por el tiempo exclusivo para dar cumplimiento a la finalidad para la que fueron recabadas y mientras no prescriban los derechos que pueda ejercitar contra el responsable, salvo norma que disponga un plazo superior.
- Que en cualquier momento podrás ejercer los derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación, oposición, limitación y portabilidad enviando mail a: firstname.lastname@example.org